Tuesday, 5 April 2011

Not particularly guilty

I got fined for speeding when i didn't even speed.

It's a bad feeling and i now potentially risk my license.

Anyone else had any trouble with the traffic authority?

I am genuinely 95% sure i didn't speed, was caught by a camera 21 Km's over the speed limit.

Also on an unrelated note, anyone ever visit SFDT.com?

It was my favorite website as an INTERNET minor :)


  1. ufff good luck with that
    haha 95% ? where is the other 5% ?
    good luck with that
    I don't even have a license but I got stopped the like last year for it
    where you from? and whats the penalty?

  2. :)

    I'm from Australia and the penalty is 3 months with no license and a 211 dollar fine :'(